Thursday, May 13, 2010

Building A Smarter Marketing Funnel: Why we should NOT promote affiliate programs

As moms it seems like we always reach new levels of “being busy”.

That happened to me during the last few months when my priorities shifted from working my business consistently to staying online from time to time to keep giving value.

But when I came back a couple of weeks ago, after my family returned to Peru, I was in a funny place.

It’s like coming back from vacation. You need time to get back to the swing of things.

And I didn’t know where to start and what projects I should finish first. I did finish an e-book I was working on and my next step was to complete a training series. Even with that, I needed some guidance.

And then I read Mike Klingler’s article about Building a Smarter Marketing Funnel . Everything made sense!

Then, last night, he conducted a Webminar that made everything even more clear. I know what I’m doing wrong.

I know, for example, that I shouldn’t promote Mike Klingler here (and I know I'm not offending him). But I need to share this now before you keep trying to promote more affiliate programs in hopes to make more money.

This Hub is long but it’s worth our time. I read it after my children went to bed.

It will show why we should NOT promote Affiliate products before we promote ours first.

So I’m back to work on my Marketing Funnel but first I must draw my map (you can learn about it in the Hub, too). I see what I need to fix.

I have more ideas now.

I know it will take time and patience to develop them. But I will do it.

Do you have any tips for building a smarter Marketing Funnel? Leave a comment about it!

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica


PS: If you find this helpful, please share it with others. Thanks!

No comments: