Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5 Ways to Clean Up Your Social Media Identity

Do you have more than one Social Media accounts? Probably you do. What do you with all of them? How do you keep consistency?

I have wondered if being "Angelica Ried" and "Angelica Nue Ried" may cause confusion... This article about keeping your Social Media Identity clean may help you like it has helped me. I liked that some of the questions I had were answered.

If you are just starting your Social Media and online presence, keep in mind these tips:

5 Ways to Clean Up Your Social Media Identity

Zachary Sniderman is a young reporter and writer. I really like his style: lot of information presented in an easy way to read it.

How do you keep your Social Media Identity clean? Leave a comment about it!

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica

1 comment:

innovative market strategies said...

No guide is better than this! Its very helpful to us..
Many, Many thanks for the tips.