Thursday, February 12, 2009

Work at home Moms: when do you work?

If you are working at home mom, you are adding to your current responsibilities. Whether you stay at home or work outside the house, you already have a lot to do. Let's face it: we don't have time to do more. What we have to do is make the time, manage it, organize it.

We all have 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. How are you going to make everything fit in your schedule?

We moved almost 2 weeks ago and it has been so crazy that I decided to focus on the move and nothing else. There are still bags and boxes laying around the house and not everything has a place but eventually it will look better. Now is time to go back to work and focus on more than one thing.

Working from home has its challenges, I've said it before. But one of them is at the same time one of its great advantages: we can set our working hours, we decide when we take vacations, we schedule activities according to our own criteria. This way we are truly responsible for our success or lack of it.

When do you work? Even when you don't feel like it or when you have to move. I gave myself a two week break and I now I have to regain my focus. Whatever you do, just don't stop!

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica

No comments: