Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogging tips: Three blogging secrets for Network Marketing Moms Part 1

Blogging is a great way to establish yourself as a leader in your niche, especially when you are using the Internet to build your Network Marketing Business.

There are three secrets that I want to share here because they help me use my time efficiently and have taken some of my posts to the first pages of Google.

1. Know your keywords and who you are targeting with them: Keywords, like the word estates, are key! They can help you rank way high in the search engines and that in turn helps you with traffic for your blog. Google the keywords “network marketing moms”. I own almost all of the results in the first page. It’s my niche and I work smart to stay there. But I also target other keywords with more traffic.

I’ve given before a link to a great source for keywords: http://vur.me/networkmarketingmoms/digforgold/. It can be time consuming to find a good keyword but this Report really helps you see that sometime we waste time using keywords that don't have traffic. You will need it often.

2. Use your blog like a book: Don’t hesitate in have more than one keyword. Every blog post is like a chapter in a book and it can drive more traffic, even for different target markets. Look up again “home parties or mlm online”, I own the first two or three results. I’m targeting not only moms but network marketers who are interested in Home Parties.

Use one keyword and target it, use another one and target it. Don’t use one keyword and try to give everything to know about other subjects. Concentrate. If your blog’s title is your name, this is even more important.

Be careful not to do opposite either: do not use every blog post for a different keyword. Group them under few categories.

In the second part I'll give you the third secret. If you have one, leave a comment with your secret.

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very well said about blogging, I am a big fan of blogging. SEO is a new marketing strategy for small and large business unit. For marketing choose Affordable SEO Services

Alphonso said...

Well,

The best network marketing system that you will find is MLM lead system pro. You will be able to brand yourself as the leader and promote your knowledge before anything else. In the Internet people care more for who they are working with more than what they are involved in.