Friday, February 5, 2010

Confessions of a Working from Home Mom

I've posted about Time Management for Network Marketing Moms before. I have insisted in the importance of working at least a little bit every day and focus on productive activities.

Well, I have to confess that I am not doing that. Shame on me! That is why in my last post I commented on how I like that basically anything you produce online stays there forever. I have worked every day before and now my content can generate me more leads time and again. But it is also important to keep the content fresh.

When we are Working from Home there are things that we can't control. I just gave up making a video for my blog after accepting that we need a new microphone. I have also accepted that these months I'm less productive because I am focusing on my guests (my mom and niece are visiting from Peru and staying with us until April).

As I get used to my new routine, I make an effort to stay connected and be honest with you. Success does not come without persistence. I will persist. I will work even when each day is not that productive.

I insist that Working from Home is a challenge when, like me, you are raising a family at the same time. We need to be patient. Sometimes that means accepting our limitations and keep working nevertheless. If you can't work every day, what about few hours a week? Maybe you can distribute the hours in slots of 20 minutes each time.

How do you face your daily challenges in building your business? I know you have something to confess too! Leave a comment about it!

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica


PS: Don't forget to share this post if you liked it. Thanks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think most of us dream about one day attaining financial freedom and independence or working from home. Your right, we need to patient when we start the business.

Angélica Ried said...

Thanks for the comments! David, thank you especially for the remarks on the importance of driving traffic. It helps me (and others I'm sure) see the value on the average number of clicks per visitor rather than number of visitors alone.

Monika said...

When I think of persistence, I remember my little one growing up. Crawling was an effort and not immediately a success at first and so was walking. She didn't know or care. She worked on it in her own time and success followed. She had no plan but she had the drive and it all worked out naturally. I'm sure you're just as natural as a mom and a network marketer. It will all work out in time. Keep going... I know you will... and enjoy your life. I enjoyed your blog and wish you success in all you do.