Sunday, December 7, 2008

The power of video in Network Marketing

Have you realized how powerful YouTube has become? You can create your own channel and upload the videos you want to share. You can determine if you want only a private broadcast or go public. There are people whose channels have over thousand videos. For some it's even addictive.

Not too long ago, the power of video in Network Marketing was based in VCR and more recently in DVD. My Company happens to have very good marketing material, and one of the things I like about the videos is that you can say "I know that person!" or "she is my Diamond Director" (or whatever the name of prestigious levels are in your company). Of course you could be one of the featured leaders, too.

But when you use YouTube or similar websites, you don't need to send a video or DVD in the mail, or drop it at your prospect's house and pick it up later. You only need a link to pass along. And what is even more attractive, you can promote it online (with free or paid methods) and attract viewers who can become prospects. In less than an hour my first video got 6 views. I doesn't sound like much but if you think about it, it's like meeting 6 new people in that time. And I didn't even have to do any promotion. Imagine what we can do with more marketing.

Think about it. I'll post more about video soon.

We are successful Network Marketing Moms.

Angelica

No comments: