Monday, December 15, 2008

Stay at home mom work

I’ve been reading some articles and blogs about being a stay at home mom. We all agree that is hard work. At the end of the day you are drained, your energy has been taken away and maybe your blood pressure is high from trying to keep everything under control.

But then the rewards don’t have a price. They can be as simple as a hug or smile, or the satisfaction to be the first one who sees your child taking her first step. And, of course, the confidence that gives raising your children with your core moral values.

A stay at home mom works as hard as she can. I know because I’m one, too! But somehow we manage to get around. I’ve said before that we have to be organized to get the most out of our times, and it is a constant learning for me too. Every day brings something new and I’m constantly challenged to accomplish my housework goals as well as my business goals.

What is your main challenge as a stay at home mom?

We are successful Network Marketing Moms,
Angelica

No comments: