Monday, December 21, 2009

Work at Home Moms: How to manifest your desires like a child - Part 1

If you are not familiar with the concept of Manifestation, it basically means the materialization of your desires and dreams. Being Work At Home Moms, we need to have dreams, goals and a plan to make it happen.

The manifestation of your desires is an essential part of your business’s success because it will be the materialization of what you want. Why are you in business? What do you want to achieve? What do you want to manifest?

It can be a steady passive income that will allow you to travel the world. It can be to write a Best Seller book. It can be to send your children to any School. Anything that gets you going in your business is what you want to manifest.

There are MANY resources out there that can explain you How to Manifest your Desires. I picked this article because it summarizes the principles I like the most and it gives concrete advice and more resources. Here is another great article about Shifting your Vibration to Manifest your Desires.


In the next part of this post I will focus on the importance of believing that you already have what you want. The reason for this is that I have witnessed a beautiful example of manifestation.

I can only tell you that I think I know whose fault the Snow is.

Make sure to get the second part by subscribing to my blog or becoming a follower.

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica

No comments: