Thursday, June 3, 2010

Internet Network Marketing tips: What can we learn from the launch of Shrek and Toy Story 3?

If you haven’t heard anything about the MLM Launch Formula, you might be missing the most powerful and important information that can make your business grow. After reading this post, head over the website of the MLM Launch Formula to see how good Marketing works at any level.

So, what does the launch of “Shrek: Forever after” and “Toy Story 3” have to do with your Internet Network Marketing business?

We can learn basic marketing strategies.

The launch is a process. It means being exposed to all the paraphernalia linked to the movies: toys, commercials, teasers, DVDs from the previous movies, kids asking to go to the movies, etc.

We are exposed to the movies waaaay before they premiere.

When I realized, months ago, that there was a surprisingly variety of toys of Toy Story, I thought “Are they coming back for some reason?” Duh! I didn’t know they were making a third movie or if it was ready yet.

And I know I wasn’t the only one. They had to re-introduce us to the whole concept of the movie. They had to refresh our minds.

They had to approach a new audience of kids who didn’t know anything about the first two movies because maybe they weren’t born yet.

All the efforts to interest us in the movie are not only pointing towards the movie itself. It’s a money making process.

Something very similar happens with “Shrek: forever after” (that one I can’t miss!).

As a mom, you probably go to Mac Donald’s. Don’t deny it. You are not alone. As nutritious as your family diet can be, I bet you make trips to the Golden Arcs every once in a while.

For us is our stop on our way to my In Laws. And we were there the on Memorial weekend. I know for sure that the toy that comes with the Happy Meal is, you guessed, a Shrek toy.

I’ve been listening to Shrek, Rumpelstinsky and Puss in Boots during the whole weekend. I feel like I’ve missed a week already because we haven’t seen it yet. My children are willing to pay for their tickets.

If that is not good marketing, I don’t know what it is.

There a couple of things that I see in this process that can be used in Internet Network Marketing:

1. The launch is a process to create expectation for the product but can be a money-making process too.
2. It is FAR more effective and easier to sell a product when the launch does a good job in the first place.

Before launching a product in our MLM businesses, we have to create that anticipation too. We can learn how to do it too thanks to Jonathan Budd and Mark Hoverson.

What have you learned from a similar Launch Process? How are applying it to your business? Leave a comment about it!

Now go and learn how the MLM Launch Formula works. How can I not share this with you?.

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica


PS: If you like this post, please share it. Thanks!

No comments: