Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One sure way to fail in Network Marketing, Part 1

Last week I read with especial interest one of Ann Sieg’s email. She told her subscribers how she witnessed these guys calling friends in their list of prospects. This was while she was working on content online.

The point was that there are still many people out there who don’t know about Internet Network Marketing. Even when we think that we have saturated the market online, we have not!

There are new and seasoned Network Marketers who are still unaware of the power of Internet to build their businesses. There are many Home Business owners who are working on their lists, calling friends, family and cold leads. And failing in Network Marketing.

One of those called me on Friday. It was a bad moment for me to be on the phone. We had just gotten home from school. We had a scary moment when we saw a 3 year old running across the street and his older brother running after him. “We” as in my 7 year old daughter, my 2 year old son and I. Actually, she answered the phone.

Needless to say, I wasn’t the best prospect at the moment. I was caught even more off guard when, after I took the phone, the guy mentioned my MLM Company. It took me a moment to realize that it wasn’t an official call from the Company but someone who was trying to interest me in another opportunity.

He was good at recognizing that it wasn’t a good moment for me and asked me when it was. He didn’t estate his name or the purpose of his call until I asked. Having been in a great call with Ellie Drake (“Developing a keen insight”, thanks to Mike Klingler), I practiced my recently acquired listening skills.

Can you tell what is one sure way to fail in Network Marketing yet?

Want to know what happened next? Subscribe to my RSS feed so you don’t miss it.

We are Successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica

No comments: