Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Online Network Marketing Tip for Moms: the one skill that we all need to work on

One of the most important, if not THE most important skill in Network Marketing is listening. I’ve posted before about the importance of listening more and talk less. Is a skill that I am working on too.

Have you felt before that you have something in control and suddenly you realize you don’t? I felt like that when I read about how lead-generation tools can be only a little part of success in Online Network Marketing when you don’t listen. Read it yourself and see why Mike Klingler treats SEO, Social Media and PPC the same while making lead generation easy.

I always have Network Marketing Moms in mind when I create content. My goal is to share simple ways to build our businesses online. I want to give you what you need and what you are looking for. But now my commitment is even greater. I’m tuning in my ears to pay more attention to myself and to you.

As moms we are always demanding from our children that they listen to us. What does that mean? We want them to pay attention to what we are saying and act accordingly. Many times I hear myself saying “you weren’t listening!”. What is the outcome of lack of listening? They get in trouble, at least, because they didn’t do what they were supposed to. And more than once we have to repeat the same thing over and over and over and over and… you know what I mean.

In Online Network Marketing (and offline too!) similar things happen. I want to generate more leads so I have to listen more carefully to my intuition and to what other Network Marketing Moms need. If I don’t, I risk not doing what I’m supposed to do.

If you are struggling with your business this may be the reason why. Look at your target market again and get to know it. Listen to it so you can offer them what they need and want.

Listen (I mean pay attention, feel, absorb, take notes) to this webinar with Dr. Ellie Drake to learn how to get a Keen Insight by applying Nine Tips for Effective Listening. (LINK)

Also, in order to give you better information, let me know what you want to know about. Leave a comment. Let me listen to you!

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica

No comments: