Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stay At Home Mom Working from Home: How to be a successful WAHM Part 2

In the first part we talked about being organized and write down your goals. Other components to being a Successful WAHM are:

3. Set your goals, write them, keep them in sight. This will keep you motivated. There are days when we don’t want to do anything. But we must keep going. I look at my board with thoughts, phrases and dreams and I know where I’m walking towards. Honestly, it was easier to feel frustrated when I used only traditional methods in Network Marketing. Using Online Marketing allows you to be productive without having to check “Zero people contacted today”.

4. Have a mentor. This is crucial. Who can teach you what to do? If you are a Network Marketing Mom then you already have people ready to coach you. But you can also find coaches online, leaders who will be more than happy to help you or have great material for free.

5. Be patient. Usually a business needs few years to take off. You will always learn about people who did it in months or even weeks but do your best not to compare with them. There are many successful WAHMs out there. Learn from them but don’t compare. You can’t have what you envy. Your situation is unique, your frustrations are unique and your abilities and gifts are unique. Be patient with yourself. I know that I can do in one week what other people do in one day. But I’m patient. If I persist I will be victorious. And so do you.

Now it’s your turn. Add to this list. How can we be Successful WAHMs?

We are successful Network Marketing Moms!
Angelica

No comments: